Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thomas Tait

























































































































































Precise and confrontational. Those are the words that best describe the work of 21-year-old fashion designer Thomas Tait. A native of Montreal, Thomas recently relocated to London to study in the MA fashion program at Central Saint Martins. While is work may be puzzling at times, one thing is for certain: Trait has a unique, distinct vision from which he does not deviate. "I am trying to push that idea of having something that people can go 'wow' at, but also accept into their lives," he recently told me. Mature beyond his years, Tait speaks with razor-sharp focus. When asked of love, he responded with a laugh, admitting that there's no special someone right now. "Most of the time when someone approaches me, it will be someone who is in the same aesthetic bracket as me, which I am really not attracted to," he says, "I am happy with someone who just wears Levi's jeans and any old T-shirt." who shot all the images for his website. They grew up together in Montreal, literally as neighbors.
+Source



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is not truth, he's not Rad Hourani best friends, he's making this up

Anonymous said...

yeeeeeeeeah

Anonymous said...

Interesting post but the journalist needs to fact check... Thomas is 21 not 22... He and Rad didn't "grow up together", they were friends and neighbors over in Canada.

HwaN said...

oh,i did not know
i don't know him well
but,interested in him and want to know him
this is not the story I've written

 

 

About Me

My photo
thanx for click here. just enjoy my world. if you like my world,comments please. and because it is only a personal blog so,Tackle is the specification

Like it

  • AB+
  • B+

<3